Re: [RT] Re[2]: EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello Soeren,

when  someone  shows  me something better than this then i will take a
seat  in  the  audience  and  shut up.  until an independently audited
track  record  for  that  length  of  time can be verified i will stay
vigilant  that  - yes many people do things different ways but some do
things a better way..

the  trader i referred to makes big money for his clients and himself,
yes  a  few  know  and  many  do  not.   of those that do not most are
unwilling  to  learn anything beyond their capabilities and logic.

ps  i  removed  the  name  of  the  co.  because  i am not advertising
anything.   beside  they  only take million dollar mins "if" they were
open and their not to new funds.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx