Re[2]: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello Soeren,

when a man has

a 13 million dollar house in highland park, texas
a 17 million dollar house in beaver creek, colorado
a 16 million dollar 12 passenger challenger jet with 6' 2" of head room
a 15 year track record with never a loosing year
a broker deal with one of the worlds largest banks
a privately owned bank
a restaurant chain, several
a bout the largest hedge fund in texas
a professional soccer team
a million dollar market research budget per year
a corvette collection of about 20 cars

and  he  tells me to sell options, not to buy them - i unlike you know
what   the   reasoning  is..   maybe  now  you  understand  what  the
reasoning is?

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx