Re: [RT] Momentum with inertia.

Everyone seems to look at things in a different manner.  The controlling
factor is always price.  Therefore every indicator you use has to have an
impact upon price and a  relationship to price. It is the effect upon price
that is important. Most indicators just relay what price has done, not the
effect something has upon price.  People use Standard deviation, astro, fib
numbers, moving averages and everything else that they can think of to
indicate what will happen to price, not there effect upon price.

Are you looking for inertia in the move or the friction created against the
move. Everything that goes up is affected by gravitational pulls.  It is not
an absolute science and is always subject to interpretation.  That is what
makes this a very fascinating business.  Ira.