Re: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

Greetings Mark:

This is not new information and I dare to say every seasoned traders knew the
shortcomings of Prechter. I learned my Elliott Wave analysis from Prechter and
I have great respect for the man's teaching materials.  Having said that, I
also do not agree with his treatments towards Elliott Wave. In general,
Prechter fell victim to his own stubbornness and inflexibility. He 'refused'
to see the market's price actions and confirmation signals that invalidated
his wave counts. Long-term wave counts are not tradable. Doing it in a proper
manner, it gives good perspective to the traders. Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong