  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 5:09
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: An untimely
  death
  On Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 7:13:19 PM, Haytham Albizem
  wrote:HA> What I am trying to say, there is no simple way to solve
  the issueHA> of trading system:I was not insisting that it be
  simple. I was looking for a simpleastro system just as a start, to get a
  quantitative idea of the kindsof 'indicators' and logical processes used
  in astro.HA> Here part of what I look in my anaysis on a single
  stock:<snip lots of stuff>This is a very large number of
  items. If you use all of them, how doyou combine them? If not, how do you
  select those to use for aparticular trade?HA> FORECAST
  TOOLSHA>   1.. FOURIER ANALYSISHA>   2..
  TIME AND PRICE CLUSTER HA>   3.. GANN ANGLES AND SQUARES WITH
  PLANETARY MOVEMENTS AND ASPECTSHA>   4.. RSI
  DIVERGENCEHA>   5.. MACD DIVERGENCEHA>   6..
  CANDLSTICK PATTERNSHA>   7.. MAHA>   8..
  S/RHA>   9.. BRADLY MODELHA>   10..
  PATTERNSHA>   11.. ELLIOT WAVEHA>   12..
  SUPER TIMING TECHNIQUEThere seem to many non-astro techniques on the
  list. What is therelative value of the astro versus the non-astro parts?
  The non-astroparts can be quantified easily and checked. What do we check
  for theastro parts?HA> In summery, I look at EVERYTHING and
  after looking at EVERYTHINGHA> this creat a beutifull picture in my
  mind.Yep. 'System' people might call this pattern recognition. They
  wouldask what steps you do in your mind to make this pattern apparent.
  Thisis sometimes difficult, and people often do not consciously know
  whatthey really do. The 'knowledge engineering' needed to get from
  a'picture' to a computer algorithm is very often long and
  hard.HA> This is how I trade, I am sorry if I disappont
  you.*You* do not disappoint me at all. I may be disappointed that this
  isnot an example of an astro 'system', but I really DO appreciate
  yourcomments and descriptions. I am hoping we can finally bridge the
  gap.Thanks,ztraderTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

WeddingChannel.com, Click Here!