Re: [RT] Re: An untimely death

It's not that there is no astro system.  The problem is that the systems
are not at all trivial to code.  One can blithely post a system such as

If Average(Close, 40) crosses above Average(Close, 200) Then
    Buy At Market;

because it's so dang easy to code.  I have written systems that use
astrology, and I am not going to just post the code, because it's
hundreds of hours worth of work!

So why don't I just post the idea behind a system, i.e., buy when the
Moon trines Mars?  Because that's not the way to trade astro, IMO.  It's
best used as a timing adjunct to other technical methodologies.

Chris