[RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

The problem is writing code to keep track of touches, near touchs,
from every logical set of forks, they factor in a little Elliott &
Gann theory and make sense of it all...maybe MarkBrown.com can put
its Crays to work on it.

BTW, as fate would have it that last solid channel on the chart did
mark today's high -- lets see what they can do with it tomorrow.

Chris