Re: [RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

On Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 6:35:14 PM, Chris Cheatham wrote:

CC> see how the ABC up falls neatly into the major channels ,etc.
CC> RESPECT, BABY!!

CC> But once you see, ahhh, RESPECT...

I "see" it, as most of us do. Our eyes and brains have good pattern
recognition abilities. I was wondering how best to define it
quantitatively so the computer might "see" it too.

Any thoughts? What do you *really* do when you look at it and 'see'
it? Especially, how do you distinguish 'respect' from 'no respect'?
This is probably a bit harder than it 'looks'. :-)

ztrader