[RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

Chris,
    Great chart on the NAS 100! I see you are using lines within or
outside the pitchfork in .25 increments. Is this correct and is this
what you normally do or depending on the market would you switch back
in forth to fib #'s. Tim, please chime in as well. Thanks in advance.

Lenny