[RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

--- In realtraders@xxxx, MS <mjs720@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Norman,
>
> I don't waste others time with self centered diatribes. Your are one
> of the most self centered, self absorbed individuals I have had the
> displeasure of hearing from.
>
> My trading style is not interested in forecast...I trade short
term...1
> min to 3 min charts. I let the market tell me where it wants to
> go...then I go that way.
>
> You have not heard from me, unlike you, I don't need to prove
> anything...where as you..that is all your are about. Go see a shrink
> and handle your relationship with your father, or mother.
>
> It is clear that you still have many family issues, and think it is
OK
> to dump your personal baggage and garbage in this forum.
>
> My advice to MB was to not waste his time. If you want to believe
that
> the stars have something to do with the markets, then all the
> more power to you. But you don't stop there.
>
> You feel some need to be rude and obnoxious to others on this list.
If
> anyone should be kicked off then my vote is for you, take your
> specious nonsense and take a hike.
>
> If you can't show some simple respect to others, then go start your
> own list. You are a legend in your own mind.
>
> you wrote:
>
> > MS,

I missed the rest of interesting  discussion since my last post(it
was 1 am when I went to bed).

My intention, when I asked if there is anyone who do not believe that
astrology has some corrolation with the market, was to generate
interesting discussion where the disbelivers would state some facts
disprove this corrolation, the thread end up on a trading system
which has nothing to do with the question.

Clyde with his previous post on moon cycle prove that if you ignore
moon cycle you will lose.

I wish if Clyde(or any other expert in trading system) can provide to
this group an evidence that moon trine mars has a corrolation or no
corrolation.

Guys, let us avoid personal attacks, it serve no purpose.

Haytham