[RT] Astro system VS Others

Hello Chris,

the  long only astro system has just taken advantage of a bull market,
 just  as this built in parabolic system has out performed it.  so we
can  at least see that an astro system in purely mechanical form does
not out perform a built in omega research system.

and  for  every  astro system that is ever posted, i will endlessly be
able  to post another which will out perform it.  however as stated if
that is what floats your boat then by all means use it, who cares.

my   disgruntlement is that some people seem to NOT have an open mind.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx