Re: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

On Sunday, April 29, 2001, 5:25:10 AM, H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

HAwan> My intention, when I asked if there is anyone who do not
HAwan> believe that astrology has some corrolation with the market,
HAwan> was to generate  interesting discussion where the disbelivers
HAwan> would state some facts  disprove this corrolation,

It is not up to the disbelievers to prove it does NOT work. If is SO
good, and SO widely used, than it should be easy to show a system that
DOES work. The signals should be from astro - "when moon opposite
jupiter, then buy", etc. Just say it in words if you can't code it.

HAwan> the thread
HAwan> end up on a trading system  which has nothing to do with the
HAwan> question.

The trading system has everything to do with the question. In fact,
that is THE question. Can anyone show us an astro system, even in
words, that makes money?

HAwan> Clyde with his previous post on moon cycle prove that if you ignore
HAwan> moon cycle you will lose.

Of even more interest is to see how a moon system compares with other
systems - better, worse, the same? This could help decide the real
value of astro, would it not?

HAwan> I wish if Clyde(or any other expert in trading system) can provide to
HAwan> this group an evidence that moon trine mars has a corrolation or no
HAwan> corrolation.

Let's go direct to the bottom line. Show a trading system, not just
correlations. (If anyone can, Clyde can.) :-)

HAwan> Guys, let us avoid personal attacks, it serve no purpose.

Mark B has... ummm... a certain way with words, let us say. :-) I
don't believe he is attacking anyone, in the usual sense. The
astro/anti-astro folks, though, that is another matter.

Perhaps you could be the first to offer an astro system, if only in
words. "If moon square mars, then sell snake bellies", and so on. I
would love to see a few examples of such systems.

ztrader