RE: [RT] E-Mail problems with RT posts (Ira's post)

The attachment Ira posted, with a warning not to open it, contains the
Sorry_about_yesterday.Doc.pif

When I opened the message (knowing it might contain a virus), the .pif
attachment was automatically (and permanently) blocked from my
computer by Outlook 2000.   That's because I have installed the
optional Microsoft Security Patch for Outlook 2000.

I highly recommend Microsoft's Security patch for anyone using Outlook
2000 or Outlook 97.    It automatically blocks any attachment that
might execute when opened.   With the patch installed I don't worry
about opening attachments.   .Zip files that are attached are excluded
from being blocked.