[RT] Morning's charts

Good morning, folks!

S&Ps and Nasdaqs gapped higher this morning. And S&Ps have now made
marginal new highs. But it will take a close above 1195 for me to change my
trend analysis. Be careful of any movement below 1193-1195, as it may
signal a potential failed rally. The Nasdaq charts are not as constructive
as the S&Ps, as they have huge overhead resistance at 1775, as well as at
the test of the recent highs at 1731.

Charts attached. Stay safe out there.

Best,

Tim Morge