Re: [RT] Fwd: NexTrend Analysis

Eliot:

I have both CQG and Esignal. You wouldn't be going wrong by choosing
Esignal. It has amazed me at how well it has worked as an internet feed.
But I still think that the best feed, unless you are very stock oriented
and need lots of stock issues, is CQG. And their drawing tools, Andrews
tools, for example, are wonderful. I use get for my web site, but that's
because most people that view my website don't have CQG. Some of the
drawing features on CQG are not found elsewhere.

Ok, enough CQG commercials.

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com/