[RT] Re: Internet Quote Feed Vendors (Futures)

  • To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [RT] Re: Internet Quote Feed Vendors (Futures)
  • From: Pat Slevin <pslevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:38:12 -0700

I run three separate datafeeds into two computers on a cable modem. A third on a normal dial-up has the CME e-mini "MarketSound" quotes. The only one that keeps apace with the quotes on the Order Entry Screen is eSignal. Even the CME e-Mini quotes are a bit slower than eSignal. The other two feeds are slower than the CME quotes.

I think it's a fair comparison, as all the feeds come through the same "pipe" so to speak. I have also noticed that eSignal does not lock up as often as QCharts during faster markets, by the way.