Re: [RT] Fwd: NexTrend Analysis

Hi Eliot,

I think I posted something on thread, but I'm currently working with
Ensign's product to see if it can fill a hole for me. I still like
Tradestation charts the best, but the issues with it (problems with
Easylanguage for a project I am working on)  as well as the ongoing need to
manage data had me looking around.

I looked at Ensign a while back (TS SP1 days) and ended up sticking with TS
all this time; on revisiting Ensign I guess I have a more open mind and
have been able to work through the many differences between the product. TS
/ Ensign / eSignal seem to be permanent fixutres for me now, and its very
handy having Ensign for doing decent charts of things I dont follow actively.

My two cents. When I finish writing this Ensign code for our web site I'll
send you a link so you can see what we''ve been up to...

Take care,
Michael

At 04:58 PM 4/16/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Earl & others,
>
>For those of you, like myself, looking for your NEXT data provider
>(post QCharts), this feedback to my query about Fibs in NextTrend
>forces me to rule it out. I presume it may for many of you too.
>
>Just a heads up.
>
>Eliot
>
> >From: "NexTrend_Client_Services" <nextrend_client_services@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: <eliot@xxxxxxx>
> >Subject: NexTrend Analysis
> >Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:18:34 -0500
> >
> >Dear Mr. Kaplan:
> >I'm glad you were able to find the information about the futures feeds we
> >offer posted on our website.
> >
> >NexTrend Analysis currently does not have Fibonacci retracement lines.  This
> >is on a list of future feature enhancements and will hopefully be available
> >in the software before year's end.
> >
> >Regards,
> >NexTrend Client Services
> >support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >888-698-7363 x.3 or 214-575-1050
> >
> >*******************************************
> >NexTrend Analysis: www.nextrend.com
> >
> >Winner of Technology Investor Magazine's Voyager Award
> >2000 for Best Decision Support Software
> >*******************************************
> >
> >This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
> >use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
> >strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> >the sender and delete all copies.
>
>--
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Eliot Kaplan
>20211 Croydon Lane
>Topanga, CA 90290
>Voice: 310.455.3810
>Fax: 310.455.3085
>email; eliot@xxxxxxx
>web: www.isu.com
>

>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=168002.1377235.2965144.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700001779:N/A=604575/*http://mojofarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/990-1736-1039-2?bn=dvd4684>
>Click for Details

Michael Watkins
Chief Technical Officer
watkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://IntelligentSpeculator.com
Technical Tools and Trading Strategies for the Active Investor