[RT] Re: Job....are there any left?

bloomberg used to have trader jobs on its web site -- not sure if
they still do.

chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Sean Cassidy" <scassidy@xxxx> wrote:
> Can anyone offer some advice as to the best way or any way for that
matter, to find a salaried position that would eventually lead to a
trader with a firm. I live in the Washington, DC area and have been
trading with a small firm on and off but need to be in a more
professional environment. They are still in what I call scalper mode
and need to be around seasoned, professional traders who know how to
take a loss and manage their money. My strongest attribute is the
ability to be disciplined and adhere to my stop and profit target
every single time. I feel this is like the short game in golf, not
very glamorous but absolutely essential. I feel I am trainable and
have the ability to learn and do whatever it takes to get into this
profession.