[RT] Job....are there any left?

Can anyone offer some advice as to the best way or
any way for that matter, to find a salaried position that would eventually lead
to a trader with a firm. I live in the Washington, DC area and have been trading
with a small firm on and off but need to be in a more professional environment.
They are still in what I call scalper mode and need to be around seasoned,
professional traders who know how to take a loss and manage their money. My
strongest attribute is the ability to be disciplined and adhere to my stop and
profit target every single time. I feel this is like the short game in golf, not
very glamorous but absolutely essential. I feel I am trainable and have the
ability to learn and do whatever it takes to get into this
profession.

Sincerely,

Sean Cassidy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor