From: Sean Cassidy [mailto:scassidy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 11:57 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Job....are there any left?

Can anyone offer some advice as to the best way or any way for that matter,
to find a salaried position that would eventually lead to a trader with a
firm. I live in the Washington, DC area and have been trading with a small
firm on and off but need to be in a more professional environment. They are
still in what I call scalper mode and need to be around seasoned,
professional traders who know how to take a loss and manage their money. My
strongest attribute is the ability to be disciplined and adhere to my stop
and profit target every single time. I feel this is like the short game in
golf, not very glamorous but absolutely essential. I feel I am trainable and
have the ability to learn and do whatever it takes to get into this
profession.

Sincerely,

Sean Cassidy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor