Re: [RT] STK: CSCO and Bear Mkts

I would think the old, old rules (as recently expressed by Buffett) will
apply: stocks like CSCO will continue to fall until they cost less than
it would take to build a CSCO from scratch. At that point people will
buy, and the stock will go up again...

Regards
DanG

Gentle Ox wrote:

> What if the rules of the game have changed?
> What if non commodity based makets no longer trend but oscilate?
> Commodity markets have an end use... a commodity is produced and sold
> and used
> Markets like the Nasdaq and other index markets are built in the
> clouds or from
> decks of cards..... and they all fall down...They produce not a
> thing!!
> What happens if Japan takes all of its bonds out of the USA?
> What if deflation is upon us?
> Who really cares about the 8th wave of the 5th wave? or the
> a pattern that is only an optical illusion?
> Or the figure of 61% or what ever figure one wants..has the marktet
> been told
> the rules.... how should it behave......
> Why cannot CSCO goe to a dollar or even less? Will it ever get back to
> where it
> was? is it cheap at 2cents?
> Maybe ...just maybe we are entering a new phse of the markets and and
> yes the
> rules mybe changed for the next 10-20 years,,,, but to the
> computations to
> figure out more new bewt trading systems... just trade.. make $$$ and
> give them
> away....
> peace,, in a ever changing world..
> "Gentle" Ox.. Stephen from OZ

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM