Re: [RT] STK: CSCO and Bear Mkts

Chris:

I admit to being one of the "longer in the tooth" traders around here, but
I wasn't around in the 20's or 30's...

BUT...

I believe you saw the same thing in the radio related stocks and you can
draw parallels, at least in terms of possibilities, of some of the major
internet firms of the past few [not the dotbombs...things like Csco, for
example]...

I am too busy trading and finishing taxes today to pull out long-term
charts on radio-days stocks...but that would be the likely analogy, I'd
guess...

Tim Morge

At 04:39 PM 4/3/01 +0000, you wrote:

> > mmmm most likely not.... and your point is?
>

>My point is that the Naz is made up of much more speculative, less
>financially secure companies than is the Dow today or was the Dow in
>the 20s-30s.  Those finding comfort comparing the Naz decline to the
>30s Dow decline (" compared to the largest declines of all time it
>has to be over soon") I fear will be disappointed.
>
>Chris

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM