Re: [RT] STK: CSCO and Bear Mkts

> mmmm most likely not.... and your point is?

My point is that the Naz is made up of much more speculative, less
financially secure companies than is the Dow today or was the Dow in
the 20s-30s.  Those finding comfort comparing the Naz decline to the
30s Dow decline (" compared to the largest declines of all time it
has to be over soon") I fear will be disappointed.

Chris

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM