Re: [RT] Close?

I just keep looking at a weekly graph of the DOW, and haven't seen a
disaster, just an 18 month downtrend...

Regards
DanG

Ira Tunik wrote:

> Everyone is looking for a boom or bust scenario.  Can't it just be the
> normal
> business cycle and basic supply demand economics.  Nothing really
> complicated,
> sometimes simple is better.  Ira.
>
> Gentle Ox wrote:
>
> > Maybe.. just maybe the ruined economy caused the bubble to burst?
> > The rest is tooooo simplistic to even respond to!
> > Stephen
> >
> > BobsKC wrote:
> >
> > > Nope, not this time.  This time, the bubble burst has ruined the
> > > economy.  The wild speculation in equities has destroyed company
> after
> > > company and it isn't over.  The huge loss of market cap in even
> great
> > > companies like GE has caused such giant firms to pull in their
> > > spending/purchases and this has trickled down to all companies.
> imo, the
> > > wonderful economy we have all basked in was created by the
> equities market
> > > and now that economy is shaking due to the illness of the same
> mother that
> > > spawned it.  Want to fix the economy?  Go out and buy stocks
> again.  Return
> > > say 50% of the market cap to the average firm out there and the
> economy
> > > will be fine.  I said it before and I'll say it again, the tail is
> wagging
> > > the dog.
> > >
> > > Good trading tomorrow all,,
> > >
> > > Bob

> the converse
> ever and the
> anything a
> ailments.!!

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>                 [The Public Record Portal!]
>
>  First Name                     Last Name
>                    FIND ANYONE Right Now!

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM