Re: [RT] STK: CSCO and Bear Mkts

Has anybody told the market of these rules??
the old saying the market will do what the market will do??hmmm
chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I would vote for ego as the culprit -- same thing
that makes people
pick tops all the way up.  One thing I would note -- if one looks
at
log charts instead of linear, the rules holding up much better
-- for
instance only this week did the NASDAQ pass even a 23.6 retracement
of the move since '74. A 61.8% retrace is all the way down at 315.
Another thing I have noticed is that commentators like to compare the
Nasdaq decline to the Dow in the 30s.  Apples and oranges I think.
Had there been a Nasdaq going into the 30s, what are the odds of it
surviving?  Not very good, I would think.
Had the titanic been built last year would it have hit an ice berg and
sunk??
mmmm most likely not.... and your point is?
Chris
-

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor