[RT] GEN: Mistakes I've made

Perhaps this self-analysis will save you money.

This is a listing of the most frequently recurring
mistakes I've made in the past 15 months of trading, made after reviewing my
trading records since 1/1/00.

a. Getting scared out of big trends relatively early on in the
move.
b. Buying breakouts to new highs in a bear market. For every 1
that worked, 8.6 didn't.
c. Cutting off profitability by prematurely hedging profitable
trend positions.
d. Speaking too much on the lists.

Nothing new, but there, I just reinvented the trading
wheel.

Gitanshu

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor