[RT] Re: Systems........Do they Work

I think that I wasn't clear. According to my own testing, any
win/loss rates over 75% are unlikely.  I can generate plenty at over
90$ win/loss, but they immediately fall apart in real trading. Of
course you can make over 100% APR on some of the systems. Some may
return many times that figure.  Usualy with significant drawdowns
though:(

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/n4HqaC/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM