Re: [RT] Re: Systems........Do they Work

There is a system that will produce better then 75%.  I have gotten 80%
accuracy and some others I know have gotten better then that.  It all depends
on the trader and the system.  The system I use produces Price objectives
that have 80%, 70% and 60% probabilities.  This is not in back testing, this
is in actual trading.  So there must be other systems that will produce the
same results, or traders who are able to produce those probabilities.  Have a
good week. Ira.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/n4HqaC/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM