[RT] Re: Systems........Do they Work

Run away. The result is backtesting. They just curve fitted the
data.  anyting over 75% indicates that the data was curve fitted and
the future results will be LESS accurate and not more.

One trader that bought many systems said that only one that he bought
was valuable. Buyer beware.

Bob

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Sean Cassidy" <scassidy@xxxx> wrote:
> Could I please get some feedback regarding the success or failure
of trading systems that run on Tradestaion Pro. We are considering
the purchase of a system that has a backtested result of 100% or so
in 90 days, which is of course, amazing. My skepticism comes from the
fact that if this consistently works and tells you exactly when to
buy or sell, why does anyone use any other method. The system sells
for about $4000, in addition to tradestation.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/n4HqaC/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM