[RT] Is the end near

Well! this morning the local papers front page had nothing but market
news.  One employee of CSCO has lost $650,000 in the market crash.
Another with a warped idea that you haven't lost anything unless you
panic and sell.  The official announcement that we are in a bear market
because the S&P is finally down the required 20% and that 439 of the 500
stocks were down yesterday.  Everyone who has lost money seems to blame
Greenspan.  The classic, it has to be someone else's fault, it couldn't
be me.  The only thing left is for the bear to appear on the over of one
of the major magazines to bring on the end of the bear.  have a good
week.  Ira.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM