RE: [RT] Re: EWT thoughts

Just
trying to keep you thinking.  From a different perspective, as I'm a lousy
EWT person,  this market tells me
it is
doing its best to kill off what is left of the less than top class
traders.  The buyers are not buying the full gambit
of
stocks and are selling the less than bright stars.  This tells me go long
and stay long.  Unfortunately I was a bit
early
and had a bit of pain but all is well today.  Nothing I use tells me the
all clear has sounded but I think it will in
couple of weeks or less.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Was
there a question in any of that???????????
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001
  9:55 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Re: EWT thoughts
  Interestingly, here is a weekly view.  Again we are at an important
  turning point or not?

  Jimmy, offer something up besides questions?
  don ewers
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Jimmy