  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 5:52
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: EWT thoughts

  I believe this is an important point...the Fed
  has made it very clear that it will do whatever is necessary to see that the
  bubble is now allowed to collapse. Does this mean that stocks won't go down?
  No, in fact I expect new lows in the NASDAQ and quite probably the SP500. But
  it does mean that the easy money has probably been made on the short side, at
  least until there is some real fear on the part of the public and fund
  managers. Given the extent of the bullish sentiment and a market which
  has hardly fully deflated, I expect things are going to remain very volatile
  accompanied by constant sector rotation.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor