Re: [RT] Re: EWT thoughts

Jimmy,
That a boy, l like to hear other people's opinions too, particularly non
EWT.

I agree with what you are saying, everyone is thinking where is the bottom,
they can't go lower, oversold indicators everywhere, but in a bear that happens
and does not let up until the perception occurs that the economy has bottomed or
about to bottom and therefore earnings will stop declining. The Nasdaq I am told
is still over a 100 PE, I don't know if that is normal or not, sounds expensive
to me but I wish someone had stats on that. I asked a week ago about PE's of the
indices (at the highs and current) but apparently no one has that info.

I still see layoff's, declining earnings, selling into any
rally and I can still find a parking spot when I go a store, way too close
to the front door. I too have nibbled a bit buy selling puts on some favorites
(vs. buying the stock), which gets me in lower if the decline continues and I
make some if things stabilize or rise. Ahead so far by doing that due to
the "premium" but need to make a decision to "buy to close them tomorrow" or be
put some stock :-). Other than that still short Amazon and making good $
there.
don ewers
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV