Re: Anyone have the latest Bradley projections?

In a message dated 98-10-25 13:07:53 EST, tesla@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Bradley long term is projecting heavy down into October 28th and a rally
 into November 24th. Bradley short term is projecting a top on October 1st
 and a bottom on the 23rd. Obviously If you had followed the heavy down into
 the 23rd you would have gotten killed. This is why I really do not pay much
 attention to "ASTRO" indicators. >>
Terry:
You have some bad info on Bradley.  It indicates Changes In Trend but NOT
direction so you can use the dates but they will not tell you whether it will
be a high or a low.  If you assumed or were told about highs and lows on these
dates then I can understand why you would not trust ASTRO.  However in many
situations ASTRO is very reliable.
Lynn