Re: Anyone have the latest Bradley projections?

This is an excellent summary and prescription for the use of the Bradley
indicator. I agree with all of your very well presented points except
for one: IMHO, it appears that this indicator is surprisingly popular --
there are many instantiations of it other than the Bradley M and Bradley
5. The original paper was very prescriptive and definitive which made it
easy for an individual to create their own version of it.

Ned Markson
cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.erols.com/cnedgo