Re: Astrology Isn't Used to Trade, Period.

Kevin Morgan wrote:

> So let me just throw down the gauntlet:

You just did. And while I do not know if you intented to do so to stir up debate or
not, I shall pick it up.

>    NO ONE TRADES ASTROLOGY.  IT'S A PILE OF CRAP.  ALL THE TALK OF CONJUNCTIONS
>    AND LUNAR ECLIPSES AND WHAT NOT ISN'T USED BY ANYONE ANYWHERE.  It's
>    just a bunch of theoretical gooblygook.  No traders use it, none, zippo,
>    end of story!

These statements are simply wrong. I, for one use planetary cycles (that' really
what it is as I ascribe no symbolism to the planets).

Financial Astrology is no less valid than any other technique and I consider it
better and more valid than most.

Since you asked for realtime trades, I shall endeavour to post my trades prior to
market's open and we'll see. Tonight, after my homelife settles, I shall post a few
charts for your perusal and edification.

Lastly, could someone post to me either the DJIA or the SP500 index (not futures)
data for at least 23 years (weekly is fine) so that I can demonstrate some
relationships in an area near and dear to both the stock folks but also the futures
folks. I do not trade nor follow closely the stock market other than its effect on
the over all economy, so I will be learning something too. I would prefer a longer
time frame, but I'll be happy with what I get.

Regards,

Ken