Astrology Isn't Used to Trade, Period.

Somehow the placement of my name next to the term "astroboy" has me in
a foul mood.

So let me just throw down the gauntlet:

   NO ONE TRADES ASTROLOGY.  IT'S A PILE OF CRAP.  ALL THE TALK OF CONJUNCTIONS
   AND LUNAR ECLIPSES AND WHAT NOT ISN'T USED BY ANYONE ANYWHERE.  It's
   just a bunch of theoretical gooblygook.  No traders use it, none, zippo,
   end of story!

There.  Now I've said it.  What I really think, IMO, etcetera.  It's not
a subject for realtraders, because REAL TRADERS DON'T TRADE IT.

The only thing that will make me change my mind is real time trades,
and their astrological logic.  I ain't seeing any here, and I don't
expect to.

I promise to myself I won't spend another ounce of energy on this silly
subject.

-k

ps: In the spirit of what this is supposed to be about, I went long DM
    this morning.  Seemed like an okay place to jump aboard what has been
    a truly stellar event, a market blasting off out of a symmetrical
    triangle.  I SHOULD HAVE caught this right when it started two weeks
    ago.  And perhaps, so should have you.  If you weren't too busy
    thinking about the impact of the next Great Conjunction...  Where my
    head was at I wish I knew, not focused I guess.