FUT: PL, CT, hold the astrals

That was a pretty good reaction.

Something tells me it was tame compared to the explosion if I stated my
unfiltered opinions about Elliot Wave analysis...(!!)

So how about some real trades, eh real traders?

Here's one that's not working well yet!!!

  pl8z bought at 370.1 stop.  Reason: broke out of descending trend line,
    and a higher swing low indicating a trend change.  Still could be right,
    but today it dropped all the way down to what "should" be the new
    uptrend line at 360.  My stop is at 359.  Closed at 361.90.
    My logic was "buy on break" and "if it retraces to the new uptrend
    line, consider doubling up".  Well it's there quicker than I expected,
    so I'm not doubling yet.  "Moon, moon, turn the platinum, gently,
    gently higher...".  Sorry Jimi.

Lastly, any comments about the action in cotton today?  Does it fortell
higher prices soon?  Again, I'm long on the slight break above the recent
highs in ct8z.

Boy the grain complex got hammered today.  Have all the buy signals been
false?  We shall see.

-k, "just the charts, ma'am"