Re: GEN: Astrology

Hi Harold and all RTers -

Personally, I am not a true follower of "financial astrology", but you
might be interested to know that this has been a raging debate within
the Market Technician's Association also for a while. Arch Crawford is a
member of the MTA, and ties astrology and TA together. Some TA people
believe that it does not belong as part of TA, others do.

I believe, with great care anyway, that it does belong. I am not so sure
about conjunction of Uranus (or anybody else's ha-ha) with Pluto are
important, but we sure do know that galactice events have affected human
behavior for millenia, from worship and fea of comets to the fact that
most religions are based on a lunar calendar. Easter and Good Friday are
also based on the lunar calendar too.

The tides are based on the phases of the moon, and I believe there have
been studies that have shown that people act differently around full
moons. So, yes, there is a behavioral reason for being aware
astrological predictions. TA is interested in crowd behavior, and there
does seem to be an astrological basis for the same.

Steve Poser