Re: Astrology (Why it works)

Seriously it's always possible to come out with any justification to
 support any methods. For each justification there is always a
 counter justification for why it is not so.

 The bottom line is do your own research and analysis and prove it
 for yourself. I have provided several clues on several techniques.

 Back testing astrology methods is no different from back testing
 any technical analysis technique that can be expressed in mathematical
 terms. If you can compute the dates of  an events or set of events
 and can come out with rules on how you trade it you can mechanically
test it out.