GARY

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Gary was unfortunately arrogant to an extent, He
enjoyed the benefits of some success. Unfortunately he sought to inspire
himself(with his ego primarily) rather than the rest of us. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; GOOD ON YA MANAGEMENT FOR
TAKING THE ACTION YOU DID</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>NOW CAN WE FORGET ABOUT HIM PLEASE</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; peter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Sep 03 09:52:25 1998