Reference to some cycles

My observations of news and current events bode ill for the country.
Yellow journalisn of the 1920's is in style.  Double digit inflation of
stock prices are expected as normal long term facts of life.  Liberal
wing gives ground to Right wing.  Inflation moves to deflation.  The
country's internal mental trends have turned from a crazy tolerance to
fierce attacks of others.   The cycles have come full force.

There are prerequisites for going into a bear market/depression.
Attitudes must degenerate.  As the bear unfolds, conspiracies and blame
will unfold with further intensifying force.  The only concern will be
the fight for one's own economic and personnal survival.
MARK MY WORDS....

On a more cheery note:
The cycle for worldwide conflict will drop to all time dollar
damage/spending lows.  Countries will be concerned with thier own
internal matters and colonial aggression will be the least of thier
concerns.  ie. Russia as a military threat is a dead issue.

Now, if only the Arab countries could be distracted by an economic
catastrophe.  Never have seen an Arab country stock market chart.  They
are externally concerned with attacking the GREAT SATAN (USA).  So this
might suggest there is no recession attitude.