Re: HE LIED......Politics effecting the market.

Whether you like the President or not is not the issue. There is a high
probability that he broke the law. If it is determined that he broke the
law he should resign or be impeached just like when Nixon was President.
The process of removing Nixon from office was not too good for the market
if my charts are accurate. So you can't say it is irrelevant to trading.
Bullish euphoria has thus far over shadowed all else it seems.

Brent

----------
> From: Arnold Thompaon <arnoldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: HE LIED--------WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET TOMORROW
> Date: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 5:27 PM
>
> Please, if you don't like the President, then just simply cast your vote
> elsewhere next election.  Otherwise, respect the Electorial process,
> Democracy, your fellow citizens and hope there is a functioning
> government when this Bull market ends.
>
> Peter2150@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Your kidding.   Like this was a surprise???  Everyone who thinks
Hillary