Re: HE LIED......Politics effecting the market.

You are at least partly correct. This is what I can get from my charts.
Nixon resigned in August of 74 the market went from about 800 to about 630
during that month. That was about 20% of the total value of the market in
one month. The rest of 1974 it drifted sideways to lower until it hit 578.
The market began to rally with the start of 1975.

Brent