market/oex update: NOT hindsight

If anyone cares,

i bought 1 aug 520 call at 11.5 (yes, i'm kicking myself for not buying the
540's!!!,
it would of been more bang for my limited buck, oh well) my goal was 552 on
the oex.
i will try to take profit at 30, which will be around 550, today it settled
at 24.
then i am loading up on 510,520,530, maybe even 490 puts (sep).
if it were you, what strike would you chose if the goal is 450, maybe 410
before
expiration.  bottom line, i want the biggest "multiple" of 3k to ?
Anyone do that delta, beta stuff?  all i want to know is this:  if tomorrow
we have a big up day again and the 520 sep put is down to 6 and i get 5.
then if we go to 460,
the "6" goes to atleast "60" for atleast 10 times my investment.  obviously
i want
more than that, but i notice some even deeper out of the money have a big
premium.
anyone:  through out a strike to me, which will have the BIGGEST % gain if
we go to 460 or lower, i'm loading up an hour or so after the open
tomorrow, so please e-mail me asap!!!
thanks
gary
hawaii