Re: puzzled

Joe,
Let's look at this way. If the price is now headed towards a decline and
there is a large block trade outside the current bid and ask. So a buyer
is taking out someone who is posting an order 1/8th above the current
ask. The buyer is the loser since the price is headed lower. The seller
if it is short is the winner or the seller who had entered a long
earlier. If this trader was going short who would be so lame to buy
outside the market at a higher price when it was clear that the price
was going to move lower.

After your post I am thinking that this person has two accounts and
might be pulling the trade out from one account to another account.
But why? Are they just going flat?

What ever it doesn't make sense to me.

Harley