70% approval in Shangri-la

RT's,

By golly I think that I am going to go heavily long any market based(Dow,
S&P, etc.) futures commodity. I heard today that there is a 70% approval
rating for our(USA) glorious leader. Now, I figure that most people vote
their wallet after all is said and done. Lets face it, if we were
struggling through 2 or 3 years or depression, by now Mr. President would
have been flayed alive. It almost makes me wish for a full blown market
crash just to bring people around.

Does anybody know of a country out there where people still have their
heads attached to their bodies? I'm thinking of moving. I heard lately that
mice that were feed a popular artificial sweetener were not able to run a
maze that they were easily able to negociate before being feed the
sweetener. Lets see now if most of the people use this sweetener it would
explain a lot. Now please be nice, flame retardant is engaged.

Best Regards,

Brent