Steve Fossett: REAL TRADER

RT,

Reading about Steve Fossett, the options player/balloonist who crashed
yesterday.  For those not familiar, he was attemting to fly over a bank of
thunderstorms, but got caught in a maelstrom of hail and lightening, rupturing
the balloon and sending him 29,000 feet into shark infested waters.  Upon
being rescued, he stated simply,  "I was surprised.  I thought it would kill
me."

You think fear might be part of this guy's mindset when he puts on a positon?

Dave