Re: puzzled

Hi Harley,

AMAT is the only stock that I trade.  I took a loss at the  beginning of the
month so I'm working on some others, until my 30 days are up.  I know what
you mean about this one trader, a couple of months ago there was this trader
that was trading 100k shares with AMAT.  He was all over the place, about
4-8 trades a day.  It might be the same one.  I have no idea what this
trader is/was doing.  On the declines I think he is filled going short, with
the up swing ?????

Just keep your finger on the trigger, this guy does put a lot of confusion
into the stock.

Joe Frabosilio