Re: Splitting a Signal Box Data Stream

Harley:

Thanks for your response.

I've gotten pretty close to the stage you've mentioned, can you
ask your friend to be a little more specific about the splice?
Which # (number) pins were either jumpered out or removed etc.?

Do you also recall what software was being used and whether or
not there was any other kind of special procedures or tweaks that
were required?

TIA

TP

Harley Meyer wrote:

> I don't have the complete solution but I have a
> friend that does. What he did was splice the
> comport wires going into the computers. Some of
> the wires only send data and other wires only
> receive data. He tapped into the wires that
> receive by splicing the cable and sent it to
> another computer.

<SNIP>

Harley Meyer wrote:

> I don't have the complete solution but I have a
> friend that does. What he did was splice the
> comport wires going into the computers. Some of
> the wires only send data and other wires only
> receive data. He tapped into the wires that
> receive by splicing the cable and sent it to
> another computer.

<SNIP>